VIEW INTUITIVE PAINTING SLIDESHOW (4 minutes)
My first weekend painting with Julie was one of the most profound experiences of my life. I always wanted to paint and was stopped by my critic every time. I realized that weekend that I have never experienced the type of joy I knew was supposed to be there when I was painting because I was RULED by my mind and inner voice. I not only freed myself up to be fully self expressed through my art, the way I SEE all art has shifted into something I never knew possible. The joy and freedom I have now are beyond my wildest dreams. It is a workshop everyone should experience not just for art but for your LIFE!
— Brooke March, Movies From the Heart
Intuitive process painting is a magical way of inviting in change. It is a practice of letting go of the need to figure out, the need to make something happen, the need to be in control. There is no better way, in my opinion, to open up, reconnect to flow, and rediscover centered presence than to paint in this way. We listen and watch for something other than what we like or don’t like; we explore. It is this awareness of all that is showing up that ultimately gives us choice. If ever there was an antidote to over-rational, linear, in the box thinking, for me it would be intuitive painting. As we paint, so we live. As we live, so we paint.
- Find freedom from the inner critic
- Connect to your deeper self
- Learn to trust your inner voice
- Renew your playful spirit
If it is time to reclaim your innovative, bold, adventurous, natural self, please join me in anintuitive painting event:
- Intuitive painting workshops: two days of painting with a small group (4-8 people) Please see my workshop schedule and detailed information.
- Small group intuitive painting half day sessions in Santa Fe: Up to four hours of painting for as many as four people. A great opportunity for mother daughter adventures, for out of town guests, for meaningful transformational experiences (happy birthday! ) Investment: $400 for up to four people in Santa Fe/ El Rito studio experiences offered at a discount and available for individuals. Contact Julie for more info.
- Ongoing Women’s Groups in Santa Fe
I also bring creativity practices like intuitive painting and oil pastel drawings into coaching sessions. I have found this to be a powerful and effective way to access the deeper self and open doors long closed.
Out beyond ideas
of wrongdoing and rightdoing
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
The world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase
each other, doesn’t make any sense.
Jalaludin Rumi , Translated by: Coleman Barks and John Moyne